Ceremonials is the new name of Ghost Orchid Designs, which began in 2004 when as an artist and a recent bride, I decided I could bring something new to the wedding stationery market. We began with our hand painted heart design and received a wonderful response from many bridal couples who chose our unique invitation design for their wedding. In 2006 we decided we were not offering enough choice to our customers - so with lots of ideas we began designing some new ranges. Our goal was to create a range of beautiful invitations, each with a unique design element, but also to consider the use of recycled materials in each design.
We now offer a range of designs featuring lace, pearls, buckles, crystals, cameos, sheer, satin and silk ribbons.
We understand that wedding planning is a very exciting, but often stressful time. We know you only want to deal with reliable suppliers when planning your wedding. We are very happy to provide a friendly and personal service to all our customers.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our products, please send us a message.
All our stationery is handmade using the finest quality cards and papers - each card featuring a unique design element. Embellishments include swarovski crystals, jewel encrusted buckles, ribbons, lace, and hand painted images, as well as original illustrations.
We cater for both traditional and contemporary wedding themes, and can alter our designs to suit the colour theme of your wedding or special event. Each of our invitation designs are available with complimenting stationery items - including reply cards, orders of service, menus, place cards, table name cards and thank you cards.
We took inspiration from the beautiful things that epitomise weddings - like jewels, lace, satin and organza. We chose to style our designs around popular wedding colour themes - so you should find something that suits the theme of your wedding. If you like a particular design - but want to change it, we have a range of options available for you to select before ordering. If you have something else in mind, just give us the details of what you would like using our contact form, and we will let you know if we can accommodate.
Our Environmental Policy
We care about our environment, and we make every effort to compensate for the materials and energy used to create your stationery. We will ensure that every aspect of our business follows sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Only using paper and card produced by mills with excellent environmental records.
- Using cards and papers within many of our designs that are either partially-recycled or certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) as being from well-managed forests.
- Providing 100% recycled envelopes with all invitations, reply cards, save the dates and thank you cards that are not provided with boxes.
- Using 100% recycled envelopes to post samples and any other info requested by our customers.
- Instead of posting paper copies of proofs, we offer an email-proofing service for all our customers who prefer it. When the proofs of your stationery are ready, a PDF will be emailed to you so you can view and approve your proofs via email.
- Re-using boxes and packaging materials whenever possible when packaging your order. If a new box is needed, we use boxes made from 75% recycled materials.
- Recycling all used paper, plastic, glass and aluminium that we use within the business.
- Not using cars to travel to the office/studio.
- Consolidating our supplier orders, to minimise the carbon emissions produced by the deliveries.